About Me

My photo
Welcome to FineMineralBlog. My name is Bram Hasler, I’m Canadian mineral dealer living in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I'm writing this blog to help inform people on beautiful minerals. Most photos seen, I find on google. Credit for the photos go out to there owners. Thank you for reading.

Saturday 5 November 2011

Best Find of the Summer


This is a spectaclur specimen. This was the best piece I got from my summer at the Blue Points Amethyst Mine. There is a very fun story to this piece. I had just found this new small vug, but when I went to get my tools to get in to it my partner had already pulled a piece out, which happened to be this one. Then the owner of the mine came along and my partner wanted to thank him for letting us work there this summer  so he gave him the piece. Later that night I went to talk to him and he said he would trade me the piece for my best purple piece.
Size : 12.2 x 6.6 x 6cm
Not for Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment