About Me

My photo
Welcome to FineMineralBlog. My name is Bram Hasler, I’m Canadian mineral dealer living in Thunder Bay, Ontario. I'm writing this blog to help inform people on beautiful minerals. Most photos seen, I find on google. Credit for the photos go out to there owners. Thank you for reading.

Sunday 28 October 2012

Flowers of the Mineral Kingdom

Photo: Laurent Thomas of Polychrom featured this specimen in his chapter. Imagine being a rice farmer and plowing up the rough that would yield slices such as this one. From "Rice Fields", Alakamisy-Iteny, Fianarantsoa Province, Madagascar. Specimen = 4.2 cm Photo by Jeff Scovil.

Here is a link to the Facebook page of flowers of the mineral kingdom. There page has some beautiful specimens :
http://www.facebook.com/FlowersOfTheMineralKingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment